Is your dream job to get paid to sleep?
If so, then you may be the ideal candidate for our research.
Sleep is essential for good health and quality of life. However, not everyone gets enough good night’s rest regularly. A number of factors determine a person’s quality of sleep and the environment could be one of them.
We are looking for one lucky candidate who will help us learn more about the influence of environmental factors on the quality of sleep. The chosen candidate will spend five nights sleeping in different environments set up by our team including one night in a luxury 5-star resort.
How does it work?
The duration of our experiment is five nights. If we choose you, we will send you to a new sleep environment every night. In each of those environments, we will carefully adjust several environmental factors that we think might improve your sleep quality. You can expect different settings in each place. Not to worry though, these settings will in no way harm your physical and mental health.
As the chosen candidate, you will be required to write an honest report about your sleep experience each night, especially about how each of the adjustments we made in a specific sleep environment affects your sleep quality.
Besides the report, you will also be asked to rate the environment on a scale from 1 to 10 (with 10 being the best sleep environment).
For helping us learn more about the role of environment on quality of sleep, you will get:
- $2000 cash
- All expenses covered
How to apply?
Your application should contain the following:
- A headshot and a link to a 60-second introduction video where you are talking about passion for the position we’re posting (this video is a wonderful opportunity to tell us why you’re the best candidate for this job)
- Links to your social media profiles
Terms and conditions
- The promoter of this competition is SleepStandards. Employees of SleepStandards or their family members or anyone else affiliated with the competition in any manner, or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to take part in the competition
- The prize is open to US residents only. The applicant must be at least 18 years, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where you reside, to participate.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Anyone engaging in fraudulent actions by using alternative personal profile details will be disqualified.
- NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE ARE NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION. Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by candidates will not improve one’s chances of winning.
- The closing date for entry will be 30th March 2021. After this date, any further entries to the competition will be disqualified.
- Winner selection: There will be one winner in total. The winner will be selected by SleepStandards at its sole discretion. The winner will be required to complete certain tasks created by the SleepStandards team. If the winner does not follow through with the required tasks, they will not receive the prize.
- Winner notification: The winner will be notified by email within 14 business days after the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 10 days of the first attempt of contact, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner has an option to remain anonymous if they want to protect their privacy. Either going public or staying anonymous, the choice is theirs to make
- Prizes are subject to availability. SleepStandards reserves the right to substitute a prize of the same value in case the original prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- There will be no cash alternative to the position we are offering and the position is not transferable or redeemable.
- Personal data: Use of personal data received in the course of this competition will be in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
- SleepStandards bears no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering this competition or accepting the prize.
Check these reviews out:
- Alaskan King Bed (Vs. Texas Vs. Wyoming)
Chris was a psychiatrist and neurologist with board certification in sleep medicine Clinical Associate Professor at the University of California. For over 10 years, he served and helped patients at Stanford Health Care-Stanford Hospital with their sleeping disorders.
After suffered from sleep disorders for years, Chris has been passionate about sleep health ever since. He wants to help others sleep better and wanted to make the world of sleep easy to understand for everyday people.